The Future of Work: Remote Work & Designing the Hybrid Office
The COVID-19 vaccine is opening up a pathway toward a new normal. However, office environments are not likely to look the same as they once did and leaders across all industries face challenges in maintaining corporate culture as remote and hybrid work settings become more popular. PwC will lead a conversation covering the best practices for the future of work, including:
- Balancing remote work vs. in-office work;
- Leveraging organizational culture in a hybrid workplace;
- Establishing meaningful connections between remote workers, in-office teams, and overarching company goals and initiatives;
- Selecting, investing in and implementing fit-for-purpose infrastructure, digital tools, upskilling and learning programs to ensure all workers can get their jobs done efficiently; and
- Ensuring the safety and well being of those employees that return to the office.
Attendees will leave better prepared to manage the challenges of a remote or hybrid workforce and employ open communication, collaboration and unity around a shared purpose to continue to drive their business forward.
Partner, Advisory Leader
Humberto Salicetti is a Partner in PwC’s Workforce of the Future, Strategic Change practice, and a leader in PwC’s Katzenbach Institute, which focuses on organizational culture and workplace transformation.
A key focus of Humberto’s work is to tie organizational culture changes to quantifiable business outcomes such as growth, profitability, innovation, and ability to execute. In this session Humberto will paint a picture of what the hybrid office will look like and give you tips to optimize your culture under that structure.