NEHRA's Talent Summit - March 10th, 2022 - Needham, MA
Designed for professionals who handle some or all aspects of Talent Management in their organizations, NEHRA's Talent Summit will be held on March 10. Participants can look forward to gaining insight from thought leaders and experts and walk away with ideas and tips to use back at the office! Topics include developing high-performing teams in a hybrid world, HR tech, the employee experience in 2022 and beyond, the DE&I journey at Cambridge Trust, addressing the childcare crisis, and more. Stay tuned for further session details to be released here!
COVID-19 Protocols (updated 11/9/2021)
NEHRA remains committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all of our in-person events. We continue to hold the health and safety of our community as our top priority and encourage participants to make this a priority as well. With that in mind, please find our protocol for events below, including participant requirements. We appreciate your partnership in making in-person events a safe success!
PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO:
• Abide by the safety protocols mandated by the State of Massachusetts, the venue, the CDC, and/or NEHRA
• Either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or receive a negative viral COVID-19 test result 3 days prior to the event (you will be asked to attest to this at check-in)
• Wear a mask during all indoor activities, unless eating or drinking, and regardless of vaccination status (NEHRA will have disposable masks available at the registration booth)
• Not attend the event if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by the health care team responsible for treatment, or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result (you will be asked to attest to this at check-in)
• Not attend the event if they have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 10 days (you will be asked to attest to this at check-in)
• Immediately excuse themselves from the event and inform NEHRA staff should they discover that they have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19, and/or begin exhibiting symptoms themselves.
NEHRA DUTY OF CARE:
• NEHRA staff and venue will follow all CDC/MA guidelines
• Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the event space, and enhanced sanitization is performed at the venue
• Distanced seating will be available in meeting spaces and for meals
• NEHRA will provide green, yellow, and red stickers available at check in that participants may display on their name badge to indicate your level of comfortability with interactions (i.e. no contact, limited, or open to contact)